This Policy applies to our customers, merchants, suppliers, contractors and service providers (collectively “you”, “your” or “yours”)
“Personal Data” is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes but is not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, personal interests, email address, your image, government-issued identification numbers, biometric data, race, date of birth, marital status, religion, health information, vehicle and insurance information.
Collection of Personal Information
The Company collects Personal Information from you when you register with the Company, when you order goods or services from the Company or use the Platform such as but not limited to your name, address, telephone number, NRIC/passport no., email address and credit/debit card details. The Company also collects Personal Information when you complete any customer survey. Platform usage information may also be collected using cookies.
The provision of your Personal Information is voluntary. However, in the event you do not provide the required Personal Information, the Company may not be able to communicate with you and/or to provide you with the services requested.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Data for some or all of the following purposes and/or other purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law (the “Purposes”):
- a) to process your registration for our Services;
- b) to process orders and payment transactions made by you;
- c) to respond to enquiries or requests from you and provide customer service;
- d) to send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- e) to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize our Services to you;
- f) to diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
- g) to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
- h) to monitor and analyze user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
- i) to generate and/or track anonymous analytics data;
- j) to back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
- k) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our staff or the public;
- l) to facilitate direct business-to-business sales with our partners;
- m) any other purposes in connection with the Services which we may notify to you or to further your interaction with us; and/or
- n) to comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsions.
Specifically, when you provide us with Personal Data to, including but not limited to complete a transaction, verify your credit card/debit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
Furthermore, we may, from time to time, use your Personal Data to contact you to inform you about our latest products and services, promotional offers and other marketing information. You consent to be contacted for such purposes unless you opt out of receiving such information by contacting us at our customer service email.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We need to share Personal Data with various parties for the Purposes. These parties include:
- a) Other users: For example, if you are an end-user, we may share your location and delivery location to the deliverer. If you are a merchant, we may share your Personal Data with your customer including the name of your restaurant, address and rating.
- b) With third-parties: For example, we may share the deliverer’s location and name with third parties when an end-user uses any feature in the Platform.
- c) With subsidiaries and affiliates: We share Personal Data with our subsidiaries, associated companies, jointly controlled entities and affiliates.
- d) With the Company’s service providers and business partners: We may provide Personal Data to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This includes:
- i) payment processors and facilitators;
- ii) background check and anti-money laundering service providers;
- iii) cloud storage providers;
- iv) marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- v) data analytics providers;
- vi) research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with the Company or on the Company’s behalf;
- vii) fleet and merchant partners; and
- viii) insurance and financing partners.
- e) With our legal advisors and governmental authorities: We may share your Personal Data with our legal advisors, law enforcement officials, government authorities and other third parties.
Access to your Personal Information and rectification requests
Retention of your Personal Information
The Company will retain your Personal Information for the duration necessary to fulfill the foregoing purposes and until you delete your account.
Information To Third-party Services
Specifically, once a link is clicked and you are directed away from our Platform, we will no longer be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your Personal Data, we take commercially reasonable precautions, maintain appropriate safeguards and follow industry practices with respect to security and privacy of information, to minimize the risk of loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of such information under our control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such information, or that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by third parties without our permission, due to factors beyond our control.
All credit card information provided to us is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards to reasonably protect and safeguard all credit card information provided to us.
Withdrawal, Access And Correction Of Your Personal Data
Should you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please give the Company reasonable notice by sending a written request to the Company’s e-mail. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal data records.
The Company will cease to collect, use or disclose the Personal Data within 7 working days upon receipt of such withdrawal request unless otherwise permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws and regulations.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, the Company may not be in a position to continue to provide Services to you and this may result in the termination of any contractual relationship in place. The Company’s legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
We also want to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and up to date. You must only submit to us information which is accurate and not misleading. If any of the information that you have provided to the Company changes and/or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know by sending an email to the Company.
Age of Consent
By using this Platform, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this Platform.